Lila (Director of Events)
Adrian (Director of Corporate Relations)
Steve (Director of Communications)
Jake (Director of Services)
Anna (VP External)
- Lila will decide date for Formal and consider inviting Commerce and Nursing Faculties
- key # 2 is for cash box
- write transactions in red binder
- lock EVERYTHING !!!
- nobody takes $ from cash box, instead buy item first, bring receipt to Adam to get reimbursed
- know what ISN'T your job
- ask before helping out another Exec
- positive comments from bars, restaurant
- possibly cheaper meals next time?
- a map of downtown with numbers of where we are going would be helpful next Pub Crawl
- scheduling of jobs will be done after meeting
- Craig convinced 4 guys from U of W to come as a Bug Push team
- Kane will be responsible for
- logo on cards will be the logo from current Frosh t-shirts
- Kane will have a design ready by next meeting
- rep wants an "install-a-thon" and User Group (possibly testing beta software)
- 1st / 2nd week of November
- need organizers for Team Design Competition
- tentative date is currently Nov.4
- January 2001, hosted by McGill
- interested Execs must complete applications by Friday @ 1:30 and submit to Anna's box
- anyone can apply, but Execs are given preference
- student handbook?
- Anna will chair ad hock committee
- funding from companies / corporations ?
- we need a t-shirt design