Lila (Director of Events)
Lilah (VP Academic)
Adrian (Director of Corporate Relations)
Steve (Director of Communications)
Jake (Director of Services)
Anna (VP External)
- we need to register teams before Nov.31 in order to receive early registration
- Crystal Gardens; Nov.25 (Saturday); 7:30-1:00; $13 Tickets
- Door Prizes?
- Kane and Lilah will compile a list of examable courses which don't have old exams on the ESS website
- Jake will make sure they are "cleaned" out by next Thursday
- Lila will organize for last Thursday of Nov.
- will be held Dec.1 (Friday) at 5PM
- ESS will pay total registration fees for CFES Conference and then collect $$ afterwards
- Kane will call University Publishers tomorrow to find status of student directories. Will also find out about $900 that we were supposed to have received before Oct.31
- next ESS Meeting on Thursday, Nov.16 (due to reading break)
- kick-off party (1st Friday of term), possibly with a band?
- sports tournament: soccer ?
- waterslides / go-carts ?
- small town / D-Day
- pub crawl
- "Canada Day in the Park"
- tensegrity structure
- everyone will brainstorm ideas for next meeting (events, charity fundraisers, etc.)