ESS MEETING - STREAM A
Wednesday May 30, 2001
2:30 - 3:30
Dave (Director of communications)
Sean (Director of services)
Lila (Director of events)
Lilah (VP Academic)
Anna (VP external)
Adrian (Director of corporate relations)
Diana (Secretary Stream B)
Jeff (President stream B)
- We need to get Chris a copy of a framemaker (Kane has a copy)
- Meeting today at 5:00
- June 7th: 1:00-5:00 workshops, BBQ at 5:00.
- Grad Louge booked for food
- Anna making annoucements in 4A classes
- Dave/Kane/Lila/Wahiba make annoucements next week
- Sean will post it on the coop newsgroup
- Kane wil send off info to University
- We will have to make sure that at least one executive be present in each workshop.
- Lila finished most of the excel files
- Other members should help out during office hours
- New members should have their keys soon if not already.
- New members or members with new positions should read the constitution to see what duty requires exactly.
AGM Wrap up
- Regarding what the ESS should do with 300$, all engineers should decide and put votes in drop box.
- Dave is making the drop box
- We need to talk to Stream B regarding iron rings, and talk to the dean in person.
- 120$ a team
- 11 on each team
- 2 fields booked : 11:00 - 5:00
- Boston Pizza after
- T-shirt order this friday
ESS for dummies
- Tom will make forms
- These forms should serve as a resource to executives to make other
poeple joining the ESS easier
- One section for each executive
Charity Golf Tourney
- July 27th, Cedar Hill Golf Course
- Goal 2500$
- We need to start a commitee: Kane talks to Dave Eagen about it
- Sean and Lila coordinate meetings
- A new phone list for all the executives.
Volley Ball Net
- We have 100$; we need to decide who can buy it
- We would like to get the results by the end of June