ESS MEETING - STREAM A
2:30 - 3:30
Dave (Director of communications)
Sean (Director of services)
Lila (Director of events)
Lilah (VP Academic)
Anna (VP external)
Adrian (Director of corporate relations)
- Megan meets Sean at the ESS office at 12:00 on Thursday.
- Wahiba meets Mr.Woodluck for the Boeing presentation at 12:30 in the ESS office.
- Volunteering for the BBQ: lila/Wahiba/Dave and other ESS members.
- Kane will volunteer to show up before three elec/comp presentation to help set up.
- Shirts ordered
- two teams already signed up
- We need to make class presentations
Charity Golf Tourney
- A meeting was held last Monday (Sean, Lilah ...)
- July 27th
- Sean is phoning Cedar Hill Golf Club to find out some info (If he cannot get any info by phone,
he can go there)
- We need to decide what charity?
- Next meeting is on Thursday
- Lila is emailing out some poeple (and organizing some drafts)
- Dave will put them up on the internet.
- Kane is sending them out tomorrow (usually, the process should take a week)
- We have 100$ already for it, we need to decide if part of the 300$ will contribute to buying it
- Events System Institute
- The purpose is to get physics back in the schools.
- Dr.Beer is organizing this conference.
- Friday June 15th
- We need to post in on the coop newsgroup to get more poeple.
- What to do with the 300$
- What engineers think of the ESS
- We will have notes in the fish wrap which should be coming up next month. Poeple will then
put their answers in the drop box that Dave will make.