ESS MEETING - STREAM A
2:30 - 3:30
Dave (Director of communications)
Sean (Director of services)
Lila (Director of events)
Lilah (VP Academic)
Anna (VP external)
Adrian (Director of corporate relations)
- It went pretty well: room sizes were perfect, speakers were good...
- Some fourth year people didn't know about it; what should we do to advertice it better
- We should have the HR people setting up their boots here next time
- New girl took over for Megan; Megan will arrange meeting with her.
- 6 teams already signed up for it
- We need to more for Boston Pizza and to make the schedule.
- Did not get sponsors from companies because most of them would be for high school graduation.
- The fields are booked from 11 to 5.
- Lila will email the team captains regarding schedule ...
- Where is it?
- Tom has been trying to get some info; nothing yet.
- Lilah suggests we offer a reward.
- Adrian suggests, and we all agreed to wait until Monday to start taking serious actions.
- Tom will get the serial numbers of the Foos table.
- What movie (s)?
- Dave, maybe, will make some online polls.
- We will all think about it this week end, and talk about it in the next meeting.
- Dave is changing the old surveys
- He will work on it this week end, and hopefully will have them ready by next week.
- We will probably have the surveys in the next fish wrap.
- One of the couches is broken ...
- Lila has a big couch we can get for free
- We might buy a used one for 50$
- July 27th
- 50$ per person for playing and dinner.
- There will be a meeting about it tomorrow.