ESS MEETING - STREAM A
Wednesday March 20 2002
5:30 - 6:30
Sean (Vice President Academic)
Wayne (Vice President External)
Jane (Director of Communications)
Treva (Director of Events)
Tariq (Director of Services)
Jennie (Editor of Fishwrap)
- Craig and Wayne are waiting on the date of the meeting.
- Tenative date is first week of April.
- UVic is 7th or 8th on list of most sign-ups.
- We will advertise in fishwrap and flyers.
- Some members ahve already heard from employers.
- Director of Services and Director of Corporate Relations will be on the line.
- Treasurer will be up at the AGM.
- Craig will find out whether it is constitutional to elect a new Treasurer at this time.
- We have no access to any part.
- Sean will talk to Sarah Webb about how to avoid legal action.
- Wayne will talk to UBC.
- Sean will talk to Dean about evaluations.
- Wayne prepared a summer action plan.
- Kane meets with bookstore rep soon to discuss contract.
- Kane will ask George about this.
Director of Events
Order of Pi
- Drycleaning was free.
- Treva will clean the stocks, and pack up costumes ASAP.
- We made $970.00 plus the ESS donation of $400.00.
- approx. 40 ppl.
- send Treva any names of volunteers she should invite.
- It will probably be at Kane and Craigs unless a better offer omes up.
- We will brainstorm a way to add to Keen's party with the extra money from the ESS events.
Director of Services
- On sale until Wednesday.
- Executive was instructed to tell customers "you're hot"
- due this Monday
- Kane will write a "blurb on CFES Cafe".
- Treva will write about Keen's party.
- Craig will write about online exams and bi-elections.
- Ultimate and Order will be done by Treva and Ryan
- Tariq will write about fleeces.
- Sean will write about Prof Evaluations.
- Jane will think of a trivia question/riddle.
- Sherry Dhillon- Sponsorship
- Lianne Cheng- Web Director
- Jenny Halliday- secretary
- Brendan Thomson- treasurer
- Jim Barlow- registrar
- Kelly Stich- Communications/logistics
- Kinman Lam- Director of events/games