Weekly Meeting – January 25th,
- Sean opened meetings with his speech:
- It is important that ESS members ask
- ESS members will get no thanks for their
- ESS members should report to Sean on a
- Send photos to Sean for fishwrap
- Photocopier $2.00 deposit, $0.05 copies,
everything must be logged.
- Send an email regarding transition of
- Email should have title “transition
document - <position>,”
- To ensure that everyone is properly
transitioned and understands what is expected of them.
- Will look into getting an external
harddisk for data backup.
- Get keycard number to Sean for access to
- Send schedules to Sean so he can
determine best ESS meeting time.
- Next ESS meeting will be Tuesday, January
29 at 6:00pm.
- Locker sign up is on the bulletin board
in ESS office.
- Everyone must contribute to the fishwrap.
- Keys need to be cut for lock box.
- Kienan Hamm, Mike Waters, and Lisanne
Prince will have access to ESS office for grad committee and Order of Pi.
- We owe stream B for WESST, Stream B owes us for congress,
contact Chris Chmara to work it out.
- Find the status of the travel fund.
- Keep weekly spreadsheet.
- Mentioned that Co-op committee discussed the idea of
students being able to do all 4 Co-op terms at the end of degree. Or
alternatively doing 3 courses a term, every term. The ideas probably will
Director of Communications
- The website needs to be updated ASAP, Colin will help out
with the fishwrap.
Director of Events
- Kegger on Feb. 1.
- Contact Kienan regarding his house for location
- Print tickets, Sell Tickets, Promotion all week long
- Arrange beer.
- Pub Crawl on Feb. 8.
- Order of Pi
- Important for the image of the school
- Set fundraising goal of $5000.
- Planning meeting on Monday at 3:30pm
- Other possible events may include:
- the hunt, paintball, girl’s night, formal, highschool
tours, industry night
Director of Services
- Count stock and ensure that we have
- Send minutes, water plant
Next ESS meeting will be Tuesday, January
29 at 6:00pm.