ESS Stream B Meeting Minutes
September 9, 2003
1. AGM Agenda is done for tomorrow.
2. Attended an ECE Curriculum Meeting.
3. Action Item: send an AGM announcement to BEng-all
1. Co-op Meeting:
- Co-op should look at schedules next year so
more students can attend.
- placements were approx. %80, down approx. 11%
from last year.
- 195 placed, 54 unplaced
2. Christmas Formal
- Harbour Towers booked
- no damage deposit
- $200 deposit by end of September
1. Jennie will buy tickets for food and beer for the AGM.
2. Class announcements for AGM/Dean's BBBQ:
-Drew - Mech 200
- Eamon - ECE 2nd year class
- Tariq - Engr 280
- Greg - Math 133, 8:30 CleA311
- Jill - Math 133, 12:30 CorB112
3. AGM Prep:
-1:00pm set up screen
-chair set up, key in highest number locker
- float is ready
4. Action Item: get Mini-WECC preparations going.
Director of Communications
1. Action Item: bring cupcakes to next meeting.
Director of Corporate Relations
1. Action Item: bring vodka to next meeting.
Director of Events
1. Bugpush coming together. Decide on t-shirts and other merchandise
for prizes and to sell.
2. Events account needs access to save to Bugpush folder in DIRT.
Director of Services
1. Action Item: making an office supply order next week, so tell Drew about
any supplies that are needed.
1. Action Item: Frosh needs money from ESS for shirts and hardhats.
1. Projector cover.
*** ALL - Be prepared to talk about what you did at AGM
- Don't give away
free food/beer. ***